1. It has stable shape, better impact resistance and alternative load capacity than other metal filter materials;
2. Air permeability and stable separation effect;
3. Excellent unloading strength, suitable for high temperature, high pressure and strong corrosive environment;
4. Especially suitable for high temperature gas filtration;
5. Products of various shapes and precision can be customized according to the user’s requirements, and various interfaces can also be used through welding.
Performance: acid resistance, alkali resistance, high temperature resistance, low temperature resistance, fire protection, anti-static
Working environment: nitric acid, sulfuric acid, acetic acid, oxalic acid, phosphoric acid, 5% hydrochloric acid, molten sodium, liquid hydrogen, liquid nitrogen, hydrogen sulfide, acetylene, water vapor, hydrogen, gas, carbon dioxide, etc. It has various porosity (28% – 50%), pore diameter (4um-160um) and filtering accuracy (0.2um-100um), crisscross channels, high temperature resistance and quench resistance. Corrosion resistance. It is suitable for a variety of corrosive media such as acid and alkali. Stainless steel filter element can resist general acid and alkali and organic corrosion, especially for sulfur gas filtration. It has high strength and good toughness. It is suitable for high-pressure environment. It can be welded, convenient for loading and unloading. The pore shape is stable and evenly distributed, ensuring stable filtration performance and good regeneration performance. After repeated cleaning and regeneration, the filtration performance recovers more than 90%.